Acer Iconia One B1-730HD 8Gb
- memory card: microSD
- screen: 7", 1280x800
- communication: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- version: Android 4.2
- built-in memory: 8 Gb
How to install the firmware to the Acer Iconia One B1-730HD 8Gb:
1. Download the installation file for the firmware link below.
2. Unpack the archive with the application.
3. After unpacking, run the installation file.
4. Select the firmware on the Acer Iconia One B1-730HD 8Gb.
5. Follow the installation instructions.
To download the firmware for the Acer Iconia One B1-730HD 8Gb you do not need to be registered on our site, we do it for free.
Also on our site - firmware-all.com has video instruction on the Firmware Acer Iconia One B1-730HD 8Gb, to read it, go to the desired menu.
* If you can not find a link to their firmware, or a link is outdated, write to us, we will send it to the correct address.
There are no comments. You can add the first!