Smart Devices SmartQ V7 Android
- screen: 7", 800x480
- memory card: SDHC
- communication: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- built-in memory: 2 Gb
- version: Android/Linux/Windows CE
How to install the firmware to the Smart Devices SmartQ V7 Android:
1. Download the installation file for the firmware link below.
2. Unpack the archive with the application.
3. After unpacking, run the installation file.
4. Select the firmware on the Smart Devices SmartQ V7 Android.
5. Follow the installation instructions.
To download the firmware for the Smart Devices SmartQ V7 Android you do not need to be registered on our site, we do it for free.
Also on our site - firmware-all.com has video instruction on the Firmware Smart Devices SmartQ V7 Android, to read it, go to the desired menu.
* If you can not find a link to their firmware, or a link is outdated, write to us, we will send it to the correct address.
There are no comments. You can add the first!