Panasonic Toughpad JT-B2
- screen: 7", 1280x800
- built-in memory: 32 Gb
- memory card: microSDXC
- version: Android 4.4
- communication: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
How to install the firmware to the Panasonic Toughpad JT-B2:
1. Download the installation file for the firmware link below.
2. Unpack the archive with the application.
3. After unpacking, run the installation file.
4. Select the firmware on the Panasonic Toughpad JT-B2.
5. Follow the installation instructions.
To download the firmware for the Panasonic Toughpad JT-B2 you do not need to be registered on our site, we do it for free.
Also on our site - firmware-all.com has video instruction on the Firmware Panasonic Toughpad JT-B2, to read it, go to the desired menu.
* If you can not find a link to their firmware, or a link is outdated, write to us, we will send it to the correct address.
There are no comments. You can add the first!